Monday, September 14, 2009

Betty Crocker.... Gluten Free?

What is that? Have you heard? Betty Crocker now has a gluten free line. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! After I heard I had to go and give them a try. We bought one of everything we could find. So we got her brownie mix which was very good (quite possibly my favorite) we also purchased the cookies which were great!!! I did add some more chocolate chips (because you can never have enough chocolate) and this last weekend we tired her Chocolate Cake which turned out very nicely. The only one that I have not made yet is the white cake. They did not have it at the store when I was there. And the best part about it is that you can buy it at Wal-Mart.
I was very excited (if you cant tell).
I have added some links below so you can see the box's. I'm our Wal-Mart we found the Gluten Free Betty Crocker boxes next to the frosting's and cake decorations.
Go give it a try. You wont be disappointed.

No comments: